- Get Wed
- Gift Vouchers
- What's On
The Rabbit’s Accessibility Guide At The Rabbit, we are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all our guests. If you require any additional assistance or have any special requests, please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff who are always on hand to help 24/7.
Arrival and Parking
To ensure your comfort and convenience, we recommend using the main hotel entrance located at the front of the hotel. This entrance has level access. A team member will be available to assist you with entering the building and carrying your luggage. Accessible parking spaces are located at the main hotel entrance. The hotel has a wheelchair lift to access level 1 accommodation and a passenger lift to access The Loft function suite.
There is level access from the main hotel entrance to Hunters Bar & Restaurant.
Accessible Comfy Room
• Located on level 1.
• One emergency pull cord in the bathroom beside the toilet.
• Built in shower chair in the shower.
• Grab rails and handrails are fitted in the bathroom of the accessible guestroom.
Accessible toilets are located:
• The Loft
• Hunters Bar
• Rabbit Spa
The Rabbit Spa is located on the same level as hotel reception.
Hearing Impaired Guests
We can provide a deaf guard, this will vibrate, light up and flash in the event of an emergency. The lifts feature digital screens displaying floor numbers and hotel information.
All Rabbit Hotel staff have disability awareness training. In July 2021, Galgorm Collection confirmed a three-year strategic partnership with the NOW Group which was the first-ever Gold Jam Card membership on the island of Ireland awarded to a hospitality partner. JAM Card allows people with a hidden disability or communication barrier to tell others that they need extra time and understanding in a private and easy way.
Getting to the Rabbit Hotel
• Train – The nearest train stations are in Antrim 6.6 miles away and New Mossley 6.5 miles away.
• The nearest bus stop is outside the Hotel entrance on the main airport route.
• Translink is the main provider of public transport in NI, to view their accessibility guide please click here.
Accessible Tourist Attractions Nearby
• Titanic Belfast – click here for accessibility guide.
• Ulster Museum – click here for accessibility guide.
• Belfast Zoo – click here for accessibility guide.
• Giant’s Causeway – click here for accessibility guide.
• W5 – click here for accessibility guide.
• Crumlin Road Gaol – click here for accessibility guide.
For Further Assistance
For any additional information or assistance please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02894432984 and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.
For assistance within the hotel, dial 1000 from the phone in the guestroom to be connected to our reception team.