Holiday plans that your pooch can be part of! We’re delighted to welcome your lovely dog(s) to The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat, we hope they love it here. Our very own furry friend, Florence the Hotel Dog can’t wait to make new friends when you come to visit.
• As the dog owner and / or person in charge of the dog, you are liable for the actions of your dog. By bringing your dog on to the hotel premises you agree to abide by these conditions.
• You will indemnify the hotel for loss and damage (including financial loss) sustained by the hotel, its employees, customers, invitees and third parties cause by your dog.
• The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with a breed of dog that is determined to be a ‘dangerous dog’ under the Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1991.
• You accept personal responsibility for the behaviour of your dog during your stay. Should your dog persistently and excessively bark or wine causing disturbance to other guests, hotel staff will contact you if the disturbance continues and have the right to ask you to remove your dog from the hotel.
• Please always keep your dog on a lead in outdoor areas of the hotel.
• Please ensure that your dog only relieves itself in external areas that you clean up after your dog. Bags will be provided in your room.
• You will be provided with a dog friendly room for the duration of your stay. A charge of £15 per dog, per night, applies.
• We have one dog-friendly room available per night - a Comfy with Outdoor Bath Tub
• A maximum of 2 dogs are permitted to stay.
• Please ensure that you remove any excess water / mud from your dog after a walk before entering the room.
• The bathing or grooming of your dog is not permitted in the room.
• We kindly request that your dog does not sit on any furniture.
• If you are leaving your room at any point, please ensure that your dog is in its own secure kennel crate within the room (crates not provided).
• The hotel will not provide food or bedding for your dog.
Access to hotel facilities
• All dogs on a lead are permitted into their specific guestroom, the hotel lobby, lower Hunter's Bar area and garden areas. If you're staying the night and wish to graze in The Restaurant, you can leave your pooch to snooze in the room.
Damage and soiling
• Should your dog soil within the room causing permanent damage or the necessity for additional cleaning services, or any other damage, you will be charged accordingly to the card provided at check in.
We hope you and your furry friends enjoy your stay at The Rabbit Hotel & Retreat.